We asked the Streamline ladies what it means to be a woman to them and this is what we came up with:
- To be unapologetically resilient despite everything.
- Fulfilling, amazing and extraordinary.
- To be strong and resilient. We are connectors, adaptors and most importantly givers.
- To create, nurture, love and forgive.
- A powerful thing.
- Real Queens fix each other’s crowns.
- Being strong, capable, worthy and valuable.
- The strength to juggle successful careers and a family.
- To be successful.
- To be confident.
“And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” Mark Anthony